The Augusta is a golf trolley with an electric engine and smart brake which allows the player to carry his clubs comfortably without effort and walking at his own pace. Due to the inbuild acceleration system.
- The Smart electric brake automatically adjust the speed when going downhill and therefore the player can continue walking at his own pace.
- Augusta is built in aluminum for its lightness, handling and elegance.
- The innovative and contemporary design incorporates a super lightweight lithium battery of 1.5 kg. feeding both engines. This is a considerable difference with conventional batteries which they can weight up to 10 kg.
- The battery chosen is environmentally friendly, with the advanced technology of lithium ions.
- Weights only 1.5 kg and last up to 36 holes without recharging.
- It has a rigid box protection and a practical transport bag.
The engine and electronics
- The 2 powerful tubular engines, hidden in the chassis of your Carrygolf, provide better protection, easy cleaning and wonderful appearance. The technology used guarantees a perfect performance and a low power consumption.
- All the commands that control the electric trolley are on the electronic control board, concealed inside the structure.
- The large wheels and the wide axels of the trolley, allow the AUGUSTA to easily overcome obstacles on the course, while not hampering the functionality or storing.
Carry and Design
- Your Carrygolf trolley has the option to adjust and regulate the height of the horizontal arm to your own requirements. The leather grip gives a nice touch and comfort during the game.
- The speed regulator provides easy handling and guarantees easy driving even on irregular surfaces
- You can programme short distances unaccompanied up to 10, 20 or 30 meters with automatic stop.
- When folded the Augusta weight litle and takes up very litle room. Making it easily transportable in your car.
- Paying attention to detail, Carrygolf have designed protective silicone caps placed on the spindles, preventing soiling or damaged to the inside of your car.
- 2 motors 90W- tubular motors hidden in the structure.
- Electronic board sealed waterproof.
- Smart electric motor brake.
- Lithium battery 24V 10 Ah.
- Battery Charger.
- Full charging time: 4-5 hours.
- Battery last 36 holes (depending on characteristics of the course).
- Battery protected with a waterproof case and a handle bag.
Battery • Weight: 1.5 kg.
- Net weight without battery 10 kg.
- Weight 11.5 kg with battery.
- Dimensions 81 x 60 x 94 cm.
- Dimensions folded 81 x 60 x 33 cm.
- Aluminium chassis.
- Screws: stainless steel.
- Rear wheels are detachable with a single click. There are also to two anchor positions, one for use in normal electric mode and the other manual, in the case of lack of power supply or breakdown.
- Score card holder
- Umbrella holder
- Caps for protection areas (transport)
- Bag for the wheels
- Bag for transporting battery
- Towel for cleaning the irons
- Free shipping to Spanish Peninsula and the European Community.
- To other destinations, request information on: firstname.lastname@example.org